One of the best advices I ever got was to never stop acting like the new one on the team. When you're new no one expects you to know anything, so you get to ask the stupid question. In that way, you might ask something that the team probably should be thinking about, so you might bring in a good point that everybody might need to hear.
This Week In Noteworthy
Here is the list of design related resources, ideas and news that you may find interesting.
(1) Book - Business Thinking for Designers
(2) Article - 10 time savers that I use everyday as a UI designer
(3) Talk - Humans, not Users: Why UX is a Problem
Here is the list of programming related resources, ideas and news that you may find interesting.
(1) Article (Web) - Why users care about how you write code
(2) Article (Web) - I hate almost all software.
Until next week,